Friday, October 30, 2009

A first for me...

Last weekend Mick, the kids, and I went to a wedding. We are at the stage in our life where we have a lot of friends getting married we average at least 10 a year right now. I know. Well this was a first for us...
Yes that is a baseball field. My first thought was well this girl must be the right girl because somehow John convinced her to get married on a baseball field. My second was...What should I wear?!? The wedding was really cool. Our friend Rachael sang which was probably my favorite part because I have been wanting to hear her sing for some time now. There were many unique things about the wedding. I thought it was great that they made it their own. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Hampton.

A picture of Mr. Tristan being his adorable self trying to patiently wait for cupcakes and running on the baseball field. :)

Mickaela taking a bath...I love it when her hair does that! :)

Mickaela and I after a craft show eating a little lunch outside a couple weeks ago. I just like how her pink stroller makes her eyes stand out. :)

This weekend will be Miss Mickaela's first Halloween so hold your breath I might just get some pictures up here of that. :)

No comments: