Tuesday, December 9, 2008

34 weeks and then some....

I went to the dr. yesterday and I am growing on track. I gained 1 lb this week. Little miss Lesko's heart rate was good, her head is down and her but is in my left rib :). I had to have an ultrasound last week to check my gall bladder because I have been having some pain on my right side, but all is well. No surgery to remove it no sign of gall stones or inflamation. So we are trying pepcid AC everyday for the next week to see if it is just acid reflux presenting "weird". I think she is starting to drop a little lower so her little feet aren't kicking the "bad spot" as we call it at the house as easily so that is helpful.

Stay tuned for some family photos, we have a wonderful friend Paul who took some pictures for us and I will put some up as soon as we get them.

I am now on a weekly dr. visit schedule. So more updates I am sure will come.

Until then...

No comments: