Saturday, January 2, 2010

Four Christmases...part 1



So, mom fail...I can't find my camera. I know it is around here somewhere. The sad thing about this is that there are few pictures of Christmas. :( Thankfully I have an iPhone. So there were a couple at least. My sisters are sending me the ones they have from out Christmas #3 in Houston.

So for now here are the moments captured...

Christmas #1:
Christmas eve with some of Mick's family. Mickaela and I volunteered at the church on Christmas eve in the nursery since they were short on volunteers. It was a lot of fun. (I have a story about that but it is for another post).

Mick's Mom, Dad, Brother and Niece came over to celebrate Christmas with Mick, Tristan, Mickaela and me. We had a great time and some decent chili (if I do say so myself). The kids got some awesome toys thanks to Grandma and Grandpa; Mick and Alex got a lesson in big wheel construction :).



Christmas #2:
Christmas Day was a first for all of us. Tristan was able to wake up with us on Christmas Day which was a first, and Mickaela, of course, was celebrating her first Christmas as well! :) It was such a blessing to watch their excitement and get to celebrate with our family on Christmas morning. Tristan got some awesome "heavy work" toys (therapy speak for high energy...tiring toys). A trampoline, a bean bag, and this awesome bubble ball that I found that is a huge inflatable ball that he can get inside of. (It is now his happy place).



This is the mess that was left behind...



To be continued...

No comments: