Monday, September 7, 2009

Our Trip to Midland...

Mick, Mickaela and I loaded up the car late Saturday night after a wedding Mick was in and headed to Midland for some important introductions! Mickaela did great for the most part...Dad and Mom are a little tired but it was a great trip! Thank you Julie and Steve for letting us crash your place for the weekend! Love you all! Mickaela meeting Aunt Julie, Uncle Steve, Ross and Mason

Mickaela with Nana :)

Mickaela in THE red rocking chair...all of the Montgomery grandchildren and great grand children have had their picture taken in this chair. I have one too, that Nana gave me while I was there...If I ever get it scanned in I will post it. :0)

Mickaela with PawPaw

Mickaela hanging with Uncle Dennis...I think that banana pudding looks good...can I have some? :)

Ross feeding Mickaela :) What a picture...

Mason and his new friend Mickaela...They were so cute playing together!

Crawling around the kitchen where we were staying :) I think she had a great time!!

1 comment:

bestessays said...

It's really good to view all of your memorable snaps about trip to Midland. Nice family, nice people, and lovely memories. Wish you very very Happy Christmas from here. Cheers!