Thursday, May 28, 2009

Multitasking at its finest:

Things I have learned to do while feeding the baby or pumping...

1. put dinner in oven
2. email
3. eat
4. make cookies or brownies
5. take dinner out of oven
6. twitter
7. blog
8. conference call :) (now you are going to wonder every time we are on the phone together)
9. laundry
10. reprimand dog who is barking at me because he thinks I am being attacked.
11. drive (while pumping)
12. bathe son
13. take out the trash
14. text
15. read
16. go to the bathroom
17. dress son
18. put son to bed
19. type one handed

So this is just the beginning of the list...don't judge, moms you know you have done it too! :)

1 comment:

Oliver and Nicole said...

I confess, I pumped while driving more than a few times. When it's time to pump, it's TIME TO PUMP!