Tuesday, January 6, 2009

World... Meet Max

So here's the story with Max. In case you couldn't already tell, Max is my dog, and yes he is awesome. Now I know what you're thinking... "Aren't they about to have a baby? Why would anyone get a puppy a week before they have a new born?"

Well... look at him.

Seriously, a better question might be, who could walk away from this little guy at the rock bottom price of 25 dollars. Now I have a friend, who will watch Michigan Football with me and hate Ohio State just as much as I do.

I tried to get a picture of him while he was awake so you could see how ferocious he is, but he's little and mostly tired these days. To get him in his best form I'd need to get the camera out around 2:15 AM, and I just don't have it in me at that time. This is the best we could do during human waking hours.

Anyway, aside from keeping me up all night he is the sweetest little pup, and he's already brought me closer to the Lord.

Where before I used to sleep, these days I'm routinely praying God will work some magic once the baby comes, and keep me relatively sane... with no sleep... evar! Cuz this...

... only happens during the day.

For now though, Max is not classified under the wisdom category, as much as he is under the category of "Reasons Why Emily has the Patience of a Saint".

Did I mention I didn't exactly ask her before buying him?

I should be dead right now, but she just fell in love with the little guy, and got excited right along with me.

My wife and I are meant for each other.

1 comment:

erika said...

That is the cutest puppy ever. (Well besides mine). Hope you guys have fun with him and the new baby.