Thursday, May 22, 2008

Volleyball with Tristan

So I forgot the camera...one of many things I have forgotten recently. However, Tristan and Emmy went to play volleyball with our group of friends the FNFN crowd from our church. It was an adventure for the little guy, as far as I know this was his first sand experience. And what a fun time at least for the adults, I took his shoes off so he could get the real experience. It was really funny to watch, I don't think he is a big fan of the sand between his toes. He started running on his tip toes to catch up with me and nearly climbed all the way up my leg. So I picked him up and took him closer to the courts where he could play with other friends and he didn't want to get down, every time we tried to set him down he would pull his legs up underneath him. Then he would grab my hand and use it to wipe off his feet. :) One day he will be out there with the big boys playing...he just needs a little time.

Now the pool on the other hand, we barely made it past without him jumping in. He loves water! Tristan didn't get in the pool but bear made a flying leap in :0) Oops. Emmy rescued him and rang him out.

What a night. We had a great time.

No comments: